Non EPA Tier emissions rated
2000kw, 480 volt. 3 phase 60hz, 1800 rpm
Caterpillar EMCP digital control panel
Paralleling option / controls
Sound attenuated enclosure
Fuel tank (Mounted under trailer chassis)
Trailer chassis (2 axle)
· SN: YAT0XXXXX 3287.1 Hours
· SN: YATXXXXXX, 4460.8 Hours
· SN: YAT0XXXXX, 2326.4 Hours
· SN: YAT0XXXXX, 3594.6 Hours
(2) Siemens SGT-400, 12.9 MW Each Trailer Mounted Gas Turbine Generators, Dual Fuel (Natural Gas and or Diesel) Slightly used (Less than 60 Hours each) Total 25.8MW. The slightly used Siemens Model# SGT-400 Mobile Gas Turbine Generator Sets, set is a modular packaged generator set, designed for rapid deployment and ease of installation. Power output: 12.9 MW Each, 60HZ, Voltage: 13,800 Volts (13.8Kv) Fuel: Dual, Natural Gas or Diesel.
Seven (7) Slightly Used 25MW Pratt and Whitney Model# FT8 Mobile Pac, Dual Fuel (Diesel or Natural Gas) Trailer Mounted Gas Turbine Generators (Total 175 MW), units are slightly used (Less than 400 total running hours each 60HZ, 13.8KV, each ISO rated at 25MW which includes the following scope of supply – the units are Mobile Pac from Pratt & Whitney Power Systems (PWPS) Model#FT8 Mobile PAC.
Three (3) New GE TM 2500 Plus (Mobile) 32MW, 60HZ, 13.8KV, 3 Phase, Dual Fuel (Can run on Natural Gas or Diesel) Trailer Mounted Gas Turbine Generators available for immediate sale available for immediate delivery (Subject to prior sale). The Trailer Mounted units are ideal as are designed for quick deployment, can be installed in less than a week if all infrastructure are in place.
5 x Taurus T60 5.6MW ea. Gas Turbine Gen Sets featuring rugged and reliable Solar Taurus T60; 0 hours since OEM overhaul. Currently configured for standard land skids; can be installed on wheeled, trailer assemblies for fast track delivery as customer option. 13,800 Volts, 60 Hz, Class F Insulation, Class B Rise, Refurbished Generators. Standard combustor system with nat gas fuel system (optional dual fuel conversion available). Turbotronic 4, on-skid (LOCOP) control system incorporates the Basler Electric / Allen-Bradley Combination Generator Control Module (CGCM). Total combined power (28MW)
NKB00174, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00175, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00176, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00177, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00178, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00179, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator
NKB00180, Engine Arrangement # 297-2552, Kato Generator